Julia Child, Louisette Bertholle & Simone Beck [3 decades ago]
Faça o download ou leia online Mastering the Art of French Cooking, Volume 1 - Julia Child, Louisette Bertholle & Simone Beck livro grátis (PDF, ePub, Mobi), This is the classic cookbook, in its entirety—all 524 recipes.
“Anyone can cook in the French manner anywhere,” wrote Mesdames Beck, Bertholle, and Child, “with the right instruction.” And here is the book that, for more than forty years, has been teaching Americans how.
Mastering the Art of French Cooking is for both seasoned cooks and beginners who love good food and long to reproduce at home the savory delights of the classic cuisine, from the historic Gallic masterpieces to the seemingly artless perfection of a dish of spring-green peas. This beautiful book, with more than 100 instructive illustrations, is revolutionary in its approach because:
• it leads the cook infallibly from the buying and handling of raw ingredients, through each essential step of a recipe, to the final creation of a delicate confection;
• it breaks down the classic cuisine into a logical sequence of themes and variations rather than presenting an endless and diffuse catalogue of recipes; the focus is on key recipes that form the backbone of French cookery and lend themselves to an infinite number of elaborations—bound to increase anyone’s culinary repertoire;
• it adapts classical techniques, wherever possible, to modern American conveniences;
• it shows Americans how to buy products, from any supermarket in the United States, that reproduce the exact taste and texture of the French ingredients, for example, equivalent meat cuts, the right beans for a cassoulet, or the appropriate fish and seafood for a bouillabaisse;
• it offers suggestions for just the right accompaniment to each dish, including proper wines.
Since there has never been a book as instructive and as workable as Mastering the Art of French Cooking, the techniques learned here can be applied to recipes in all other French cookbooks, making them infinitely more usable. In compiling the secrets of famous cordons bleus, the authors have produced a magnificent volume that is sure to find the place of honor in every kitchen in America.
Are you looking for Ebook Mastering the Art of French Cooking, Volume 1? You will be glad to know that right now a Mastering the Art of French Cooking, Volume 1 PDF is available on our online library. With our online resources, you can find Mastering the Art of French Cooking, Volume 1 or just about any type of ebooks, for any type of product. Read Online Mastering the Art of French Cooking, Volume 1 eBook here.
We have made it easy for you to find a PDF Ebooks without any digging. And by having access to our ebooks online or by storing it on your computer, you have convenient answers with eBook Mastering the Art of French Cooking, Volume 1. To get started finding Mastering the Art of French Cooking, Volume 1, you are right to find our website which has a comprehensive collection of ebook listed. Our library is the biggest of these that have literally hundreds of thousands of different products represented. You will also see that there are specific sites catered to different product types or categories, brands or niches related with Mastering the Art of French Cooking, Volume 1 eBook PDF. So depending on what exactly you are searching, you will be able to choose ebooks to suit your own needs.